WordPress theme Install and customization
Website design, ecommerce website development
Liked or bought a Premium WordPress theme and want to customize it for your website? Our Premium WordPress Theme Customization Service can help. We will customize your chosen WordPress theme, add extra plugins and add pages & contents to create a complete and functional website for your business. . We have extensive experiences working with premium themes from themeforest and other market places.
You have purchased a WordPress theme from themeforest and looking for a qualified developer for WordPress installation, theme setup, demo import and customization? If your answer is positive, then you are in the right place. In this Gig, I will do WordPress installation, import the demo content & customization WordPress theme.
I will complete the WordPress website demo installation for you within 3 Hours.
- Install the latest WordPress version on your server
- Installation your themeforest WordPress theme
- Demo upload
- Customizing Font, Size & Colors
- Manually customization of your chooses demo exactly what you are looking
- Adding desired navigation Menu/Tab
- Update content
- Connecting with the database
- Managing the back end functionality
- Fastest Response
- Fastest Delivery
- 100% Buyers Satisfaction
- Honest with words and work
- Long Time Working Experience
- 24/7 support
- Quality work
- Unlimited revisions
- 100% Money back guarantee
The fast-moving world is converting everything into the digital or versual platform. When we need to know about sometimes, we look for it on the internet or do a google search. That means it’s a necessity to have a virtual address or digital identity.
What virtual address means?
A virtual address is something that represents you on the internet. It can be a social media account or website. Where people can know about you, ask a question or know about any service’s information or anything that you provide. But having a website as a virtual address is the most professional way to present yourself.
What is WordPress?
But in the present time, it’s become a kinda essential to have a virtual address for everything. To make the complex process of building a website, the WordPress foundation comes up with a brilliant solution. They build up a side, that provides pre-made webpage templates.
WordPress provides free and premium website templates. You need to purchase the premium website themes but using the free templates is enough to make a professional website. With the service of WordPress, you can build any kind of website. As educational, Bussines or industrial, e-commerce or portfolio, blogs & article, etc. Not only theme but WordPress also provides elementor and plug-in options.
WordPress is the all-in-one solution for your virtual address or website.
How to install WordPress?
- Downloadthe WordPress to your computer from the official page of WordPress. Or you can also use this link – https://wordpress.org/download/
- Do unzip the downloaded file first on your computer.
- Find the file name “WordPress” and upload it to your hosting account’s file manager.
There are three ways to accomplish this process. Uploading via FTP or File manager and the last SSH.
- Create the ‘MySQL database’ and usedit by login into the ‘cPanel’.
- Click on the iron of ‘MySQL database wizard’.
- Create a database account by setting up the ‘name’ and ‘password’.
- Add users to the database and allow them to click all privileges.
- And complete the task by clicking on the ‘next step’.
- And make sure that you make a note of the database name, username, and password.
The configure of wp-config.php
The wp-configur.php file contains the database information. It works to tell the WordPress application from which database to pull data. Those steps are necessary to ensure that the correct database information is associated with the WordPress installation. Even if it’s a primary ‘public_html’ by default.
- Login into the ‘Cpanel’ and click on the ‘file manager’.
- Click in the ‘public_html’ and open the ‘setting’ from your right side corner.
- It will show you a pop-up box, check the box to show hidden files (dotfiles).
- Press the ‘save button’.
- The wp-configur.php file will be on the left side.
- Click and change the name of the file, click on the rename file button and save it.
- To edit the file, do right click and a new pop-up box will appear.
- Click on the edit again.
- You will see some coding there. That mention the database ‘name here’, ‘username here’, and also the ‘password_here’.
- Replace those with the ‘name’ and ‘password’ you have created on the database.
- Once you are done. Click on the ‘save change’ button on the right side and close the pop-up box.
- Return to the ‘file manager’.
To run the installation
- Open a browser and search your URL and it will show you a setup page for your website.
- First, select your preferred language and click on continue.
- A page will appear with the message “ welcome to the famous five-minute WordPress installation process”.
- The page will ask you for some needed pieces of informationsuch as site title, username, password, email, and search engine visibility.
- Provide the information and click to install the WordPress button.
- It will take you to the main page by saying” WordPress has been installed. Thank you and enjoy”.
- And then you can just simply login to your website account and do customization as you like.
How to install a theme on WordPress
- First, log in to your account to go to the dashboard.
- On the dashboard, there is an option called appearance, click on it.
- Then click on the theme option.
- Press the “add new” button.
- A list will appear. Select your needed featured, popular, latest, or favorite ones to install.
- Use the built-in search if needed.
- Set certain filters by clicking on the feature filter.
- Then you can select and search the layout, features, and subject once from the list.
- After selecting the options click on the apply filters.
- The service will show you aninstall button. Click on it.
- After installing the theme. Click on ‘active’.
- Click on it and the theme starts the customization as you like.
- WordPress is a free and open source CMS. WordPress is maintained by hundreds of thousands of active volunteers majority of whom are WordPress consultants with active interest in growing and maintaining the CMS.
- Close to 100 thousand free plugins and thousands more commercial, premium plugin
- WordPress is extremely admin friendly and Easy To Manage. As website administrator you will have minimum learning curve in maintaining your website
- WordPress is the most Search Engine Friendly CMS currently available. Content marketing is easy if your website is built on WordPress
- WordPress is scalable and flexible. What type of website you need? Business services website, Blog, CMS, Gallery, Portfolio, Rating Website, eCommerce Shopping Store, Video Collection to Membership Site anything is possible with WordPress.
- We build Responsive and Mobile friendly WordPress websites
- We create custom design and go through design iterations until you approve. Then we convert that design to a custom WordPress theme
- We provide custom WordPress plugin development service- should your website need one.
- We optimize your WordPress website for Page Speed in GTmatrix and Google
- If you provide design, we can convert that design to a WordPress website.
- We can migrate and convert your existing website to WordPress platform
- We provide ongoing WordPress maintenance and security services at a low cost
- We provide premium and specialized WordPress SEO services.